• 2 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
• ½ cup Vanilla Protein Powder
• ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ¼ cup ground flaxseed (flax meal)
• 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Pinch of fine salt
• ⅓ cup canned pumpkin puree (don’t use pumpkin pie filling)
• 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
1. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, shredded coconut, flax meal, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt; stir to combine.
2. Add the almond butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, chocolate chips, and pumpkin seeds; stir well to combine all the ingredients. Chill the mixture for 10-20 minutes.
3. With your hands, roll the mixture into 20-25 balls.
4. Store balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.
*If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own. To do so, mix 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, ¼ teaspoon ground allspice, and a pinch of ground cloves.